What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
User Provided Information (Usage of customer data)
The Application obtains the information you provide when you register with the Application. When you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide
- Your name, phone, address location, email address;
- Information you provide us when you contact us for help; and;
- Information you enter into our system when using the Application, such as contact information, location information while reporting a complaint. We may contact you from time to time to provide youwith important information.
- The advertising identifier is only used for analytics purpose. You can easily opt out of “interest based advertising” or opt out of “ads personalization” from your device general settings.
For IOS : You may choose to enable Limit Ad tracking on IOS by opening “settings”, then tapping on “Privacy,” then “Advertising”, and sliding the Limit Ad Tracking switch to “on”. To enable Limit Ad.
For Android: For Android devices with OS 2.2 or higher and Google Play Services version 4.0 or higher: Open your Google Settings app > Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising”
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your device (desktop/mobile) unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our application, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- if Zykoon Technologies Pvt Ltd is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by stop using the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. Content Posted.
You shall not submit, upload or post to our application, any content which
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity, including but not limited to, violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks;
- Falsifies or deletes author attributions, legal notices or other proprietary designations;
- violates any law;
- Advocates illegal activity;
- contains viruses, corrupted files, or other materials that may cause damage to another’s computer. By posting any content, you automatically agree to indemnify Zykoon Technologies from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable lawyer’ fees, resulting from your breach of these posting restrictions.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User or Customer provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We may retain Automatically Collected information for up to 36 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User or Customer Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.